Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our away end is full of

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I was embarrassed to stand amongst a core of our away "supporters" on Saturday. The usual group of hard core Twats mouthing off, drunk or drugged up and generally making the occasion an afternoon you wished you stayed at home.
They have the cheek to sing to the Reading fans that their support is embarrassing.! It is not an experience I will be repeating in the near future. One **** fell over the chair in front on to the wife of a chap standing in front and got mightily aggrieved when her other half grabbed him and threw him back over the seat. At this time his idiot mates tried to swing a few punches before it all calmed down, but not before the poor girl shed a few tears.
This behaviour is absolutely unacceptable and if you were one of the pillocks involved reading this you should be ashamed of yourself.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Some really hard teenagers sat in the row behind me and were gobbing off about they would sit where they want....and no one will make us move.......that was until a chap with his 2 daughters asked them to move.......off they went,......drunk gobby teenagers....

such pearls coming out their mouths....wheres Zamora? whos the manager again? must be regulars and how do they get tickets?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I was embarrassed to stand amongst a core of our away "supporters" on Saturday. The usual group of hard core Twats mouthing off, drunk or drugged up and generally making the occasion an afternoon you wished you stayed at home.
They have the cheek to sing to the Reading fans that their support is embarrassing.! It is not an experience I will be repeating in the near future. One **** fell over the chair in front on to the wife of a chap standing in front and got mightily aggrieved when her other half grabbed him and threw him back over the seat. At this time his idiot mates tried to swing a few punches before it all calmed down, but not before the poor girl shed a few tears.
This behaviour is absolutely unacceptable and if you were one of the pillocks involved reading this you should be ashamed of yourself.

Yea that's not sweepingly disparaging or anything, just go ahead and tar us all with the same brush. There's twats in every home and away end.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Some really hard teenagers sat in the row behind me and were gobbing off about they would sit where they want....and no one will make us move.......that was until a chap with his 2 daughters asked them to move.......off they went,......drunk gobby teenagers....

such pearls coming out their mouths....wheres Zamora? whos the manager again? must be regulars and how do they get tickets?

They must be the same hard-core retards that were in front of me at QPR away last season, gobbling off about how we were 2-0 up and weren't going to lose.
We all know what happened after that......:eek:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
As was said by Nixonator - every club has a few imbolciles and we are no different.

I am quite proud though that the majority of BHA fans are a decent, humorous bunch who support through thick and thin with out causing mayhem.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Happens at every local away game I'm afraid. Sorry to hear OP :(

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom

Saw that incident, the couple were in the row right behind me. The twa*t was drunk, as were his mates. The girl was hurt and it ruined her and her other half's day. The idiots mates thought that it was alright to start attacking the poor bloke, who's wife was hurt. Drunken idiots, why start a fight with your own fans, when your mate is at fault. Not good[emoji45]

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Saw that incident, the couple were in the row right behind me. The twa*t was drunk, as were his mates. The girl was hurt and it ruined her and her other half's day. The idiots mates thought that it was alright to start attacking the poor bloke, who's wife was hurt. Drunken idiots, why start a fight with your own fans, when your mate is at fault. Not good[emoji45]

Where were you? Similar types near video screen

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

So what does the thread title mean exactly? " our away end is full of "
Almost 3,000 away fans and a handful cause a problem, so our away end is full of decent fans from what I saw.
Didn't see this incident or hear about it until now. We travelled up early on the train and went in a pub full up with Albion fans, didn't see or hear of one problem on the train, pub or in the stadium.

Shame the handful caused a problem for fellow Albion fans though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here