Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Gregory

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Never made a transfer speculation post or anything on here before, but have been very reliably informed that we are very close to signing Lee Gregory from Millwall (27 goals last season)

Won't go in to detail but I think it's a done deal.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Rotherham had bids rejected over the summer.

"MILLWALL manager Neil Harris has reiterated his desire to keep hold of Rotherham United target Lee Gregory - after reportedly rejecting an offer of £1.2m from the Millers late last week. Sheffield-born Gregory, who hit 27 goals last term, has attracted three bids from Rotherham, according to reports in the capital, but has denied that he has submitted a written transfer request following one report. Several other clubs have also been linked with Gregory, who moved to the Lions from FC Halifax Town for £250,000 in June 2014, including Sheffield Wednesday and Celtic."

Read more at: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...-to-bring-in-millwall-s-lee-gregory-1-8009605

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's another one who "wants to move back up north" isn't he ? ???

[emoji38]ol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is he a Murray / Hemed type or a Baldock type striker ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does this mean there is any truth in Baldock -> Preston as well ? ???

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Disappointingly not it would seem. Very much 2nd prize after not getting Pritchard.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He scored 27 for a disjointed Millwall team last season. My Millwall pal is genuinely gutted if he leaves but thinks the 2 to 2.5 mil used across the Millwall team will be better spent.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He scored 27 for a disjointed Millwall team last season. My Millwall pal is genuinely gutted if he leaves but thinks the 2 to 2.5 mil used across the Millwall team will be better spent.

Being great in League One hasn't really worked for us with CMS and Baldock, quite underwhelming if this is the alternative to Pritchard imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here