Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flying up to Newcastle

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Has anyone sorted this... what's the cheapest cost, what's the London airport? RyanAir come up as Newcastle is part of their destinations but you cannot get any details. Help please. 5 hours+ on the rattler is a bit much.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
These are all for October flights. i think that there are no cheapies in August. Has anyone booked a flight for Saturday
Driving up, hotel booked. Not many cheapies in august as you say.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

scooter1

How soon is now?
Whilst this is not a direct help, I looked few months back as I had to go up on business and I could only find flights from LHR. That was midweek, weekends might be different.
I take my hat off to anybody teavelling up for this game, the time move for tv has f**ked this one up royally for away fans

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son found a cheap hotel at Scotch Corner so driving up then driving into Newcastle on Saturday unless there is public transport into Newcastle. He was flying up from LHR and back Sunday but changed his mind. The flights were reasonable in comparison with the train.and time involved.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst this is not a direct help, I looked few months back as I had to go up on business and I could only find flights from LHR. That was midweek, weekends might be different.
I take my hat off to anybody teavelling up for this game, the time move for tv has f**ked this one up royally for away fans

I think that if driving up and not drinking it is now better with the later kick off. No early start and drive back Saturday evening with very little on the motorway.. I have done it Worthing to Newcastle for a 3pm kick off and back the same day but not now.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Has anyone sorted this... what's the cheapest cost, what's the London airport? RyanAir come up as Newcastle is part of their destinations but you cannot get any details. Help please. 5 hours+ on the rattler is a bit much.

Bit of a long shot, have you tried Southampton, Shoreham or Lydd airports?

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Maybe a bit of a drive but southend to Newcastle. Depending where you are a btn fan.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Flybe from Southampton will probably be the cheapest flight option. I'd suggest just taking the train, for the value and convenience.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Actually I'm ok with the time move. This was always going to involve an overnight stay for us as it is so far away. The change in time means the football will be closely followed by a night out in Newcastle. Perfect.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Staying at Marriott

219 for two nights for a room sleeping three ( going with my two kids) inc fry up.
Good deal all in then. Let's hope the actual game and 3 points! make us have happy journeys back!

Jul 7, 2003
Flybe from Southampton will probably be the cheapest flight option. I'd suggest just taking the train, for the value and convenience.

Southampton with Flybe was a cheap option when the fixtures first came out but last time I looked the return price had almost doubled (fly up Saturday morning, back Sunday).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here