Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being proud to support the Albion.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When my dad took me to what was my first game, in 1976 at home to Swindon, the love affair started on that long road in supporting the Albion.
I as well as most of you fans have endured many high and lows watching them play.
Whether I was overseas or in the UK, I have always followed them.
I admit I have not always been a regular attendee at matches, but when I do go to watch them live, the emotions are always there, like I have never been away.
Take the 1983 FA cup final and last season's home game versus Sheffield Wednesday in the play offs, the magic just never leaves you.

So in short, PROUD TO BE SUPPORTING MY TEAM, Brighton & Hove Albion.

Feel better now.:albion2::falmer::ascarf:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Love it.

Was thinking this this morning - my 6 year old went a football club up here in Reading. Some kids were giving him grief for wearing a full Brighton kit which upset him a fair bit.

I got the call at work from the wife when she picked him up he scored 3 goals said 'that will show them why Brighton are the best' and was deciding which kit to wear tomorrow. I ruddy love this club and the majority of our fans.

As with yourself we don;t get to many games but when we do we are ridiculously excitable on the way to the match and the evening/morning after

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Seeing the array of albion kits on the kids when taking nephew to various football weekends and during holidays is quite uplifting.

When I was that age, the albion kit was usually the odd one out, and it was me.

Not quite there yet though, still quite a few united/arsenal/chelsea/spurs kits being sported by the kids because their fathers 'support' them, who are normally 30+ and born in Brighton :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here