Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who replaces Rosenior if he can't play Saturday?

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Rob Hunt
Ben White - shifting Bruno back to RB

Or can Kayal or Sidwell do a job as RB?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think that if CH is going to sign a CB we would be at an advanced stage with the deal by now so just speed up a little and bring him in this week and play Bruno in his best position. to counter the threat of Ritchie and Gayle inside him.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If Rosenior can't play it's crucial we sign a CB in time for the game, otherwise we are looking at a defeat IMO.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Maybe he'll surprise us all and go 3-5-2!!??
Doubt it but may be a passing thought in his mind.. Ince is another possibility, and his more athletic style might suit a 3-5-2..
5 in the middle to starve them of possession...
Really don't think he will do this, but I think Ince is a consideration alongside Dunk.. would need to weigh up "big match experience" vs. natural position..

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
CB seems a much more vulnerable position than RB, for someone to make their league debut.

will be a massive game for white but between dunk and Bruno he should get plenty of direction. Taking nothing away from White because I haven't seen him play, I question why Ben Hall is not the backup considering he is older and has first team experience albeit with Motherwell.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham

watching ince duck out when he was in the wall for that free kick last season makes me think that he would not be prepared to put his body on the line which is an important attribute for a CB. Given his size and physical presence he really should be bossing our midfield by now but he isn't and if he can't do it in MF he has no chance at CB.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not an Ince fan but give him his due he played well v Colchester yes it was only Colchester but he did the job at CB but not sure I would be happy with him marking Gayle, unless he did it literally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here