Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clutching at straws, any tips for Brighton today?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
On the plus side, I'm going to dress up like 'The Man From Del Monte'.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Highly speculative tip...

Local trainer Gary Moore has his very talented apprentice Hector Crouch on Art Of Swing in the 4.00 race. It's the outsider of four runners, currently 16/1 or thereabouts, but, apart from the favourite, there's very little form to speak of, and the jockey knows the track better than most. The trainer/jockey combination won the opener at Brighton yesterday with a similarly unfancied nag (backed in from 5/1 to 7/2 just before the off) with the favourite seemingly unable to handle the track and losing its action. Wouldn't take much for the same combo to pop up again at a very decent price.
But don't stick your house on it. Obviously :moo:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Spooky coincidental tip of the day

If you look down from the track toward the sea in the direction of the pier the road leading down is called queensway , living in that very street is a lovely lady called Glory who is 94 today , if you look you can see the railings leading up to her door have been festooned with bunting , well flags . Stranger things have happened :)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Local trainer Gary Moore has his very talented apprentice Hector Crouch on Art Of Swing in the 4.00 race. It's the outsider of four runners, currently 16/1 or thereabouts, but, apart from the favourite, there's very little form to speak of, and the jockey knows the track better than most. The trainer/jockey combination won the opener at Brighton yesterday with a similarly unfancied nag (backed in from 5/1 to 7/2 just before the off) with the favourite seemingly unable to handle the track and losing its action. Wouldn't take much for the same combo to pop up again at a very decent price.

I don't have a house (anymore)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
.....and 'Hector Crouch' is possibility the most Dickensian name I have encountered of late.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mark Johnston has sent one all the way down from North Yorkshire, Hope against Hope in the 3.00. Kirby on board. Might have a nibble myself.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am VERY confident about the chance of Lutine Charlie presently 9 to 1 in the 4.30 pm. Get on and get on LARGE ! " you have not been charged for this information "

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mark Johnston has sent one all the way down from North Yorkshire, Hope against Hope in the 3.00. Kirby on board. Might have a nibble myself.

Something wrong with that one then!

Looks like a follow the late money day at Brighton.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Now out to 25/1. Still as much chance as it had at 16/1 tho IMHO.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I am VERY confident about the chance of Lutine Charlie presently 9 to 1 in the 4.30 pm. Get on and get on LARGE ! " you have not been charged for this information "
Thanks, I just lost £2.50[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Well, had a random.bet on 'Drop Kick Murphi' @ 8s on course and that paid for the day......up until I started drinking.

And getting cabs to places I don't know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here