Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v Brighton 'Penalties'

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I thought we could of had s penalty in the second half when Knockert? Was bundled to the ground. I also thought Reading's free kick on the edge of the area was actually a penalty. It was a long way away but their players were pointing to marks in the area. Did any see the incidents or reviewed them on the tellybox?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
On the highlights the Bong challenge was bloody tight. Could have gone either way but i think the ref called it right.

Baldock is the other one you are referring to in the 2nd half. Never a pen and to lightweight. Went down to easily. Ref again right

Shame he didn't give a straight red for that scything challenge .

Like the pen Murray won against Rotherham. For me that was outside the box and he dived once inside. Ref got that call wrong

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Bong one was very tight and my immediate reaction was "penalty", and highlights suggest it could easily have been given. Baldock incident immediate reaction was "no penalty". The highlights do show defender was stronger but his foot does come across Baldock, so can understand why Baldock appealed.. That said would have felt very hard done by bad that been given against us. I the whole thought ref was ok apart from inconsistency on pushes in the back..

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I actually thought we should have had one early on, right side of the box as we were attacking (left for them). The ball looped up, Murray got the wrong side of Van der Berg who just went straight through the back of him. Amazed that he got away with that one, stonewall penalty.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I thought we could of had s penalty in the second half when Knockert? Was bundled to the ground. I also thought Reading's free kick on the edge of the area was actually a penalty. It was a long way away but their players were pointing to marks in the area. Did any see the incidents or reviewed them on the tellybox?

Could HAVE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here