Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie Moore is back.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
My local club. They have signed quite few players including Reda Johnson who used to play for Massive

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
He twice went to great lengths to get games called off at Withdean because he 'didn't like the pitch'

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Another club, spend a fortune and rely on going up or going bust... madness.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I well remember a game at the Withdean when he took the trouble to come out of the away 'dug out' to flick a 'V' sign at us.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
He twice went to great lengths to get games called off at Withdean because he 'didn't like the pitch'

Yes! He was being severely grumpy and unappreciative while we were either shovelling snow or mopping up rain off the pitch, can't recall exact details.

He's definitely cheered up a lot since then, though. Think it's been spending time out of football. He's on much better terms with a lot of people he was quite confrontational with during the best seasons at Millmoor.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I well remember a game at the Withdean when he took the trouble to come out of the away 'dug out' to flick a 'V' sign at us.

Oh quite a few opposing managers, coaching staff, and substitutes did that! Mind you, there were plenty of Albion supporting morons who used to gather behind the away dugout, with the express intention of hurling four letter insults and assorted vitriol at anyone with a connection to the visiting club.

Whilst not exactly condoning Ronnie Moore's reactions, I think it's perfectly understandable.under that sort of provocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here