Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever had a 'like' by someone famous on Facebook?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bit random I know but although most won't have a scooby, I got two likes from SLF drummer Steve Grantley. I was quite chuffed.

I'll get me coat...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nope. Might help if I looked at my FB account more frequently than annually, I spose though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nope. Might help if I looked at my FB account more frequently than annually, I spose though.

I know a lot of people don't really get on with facebook, which is fair enough, but when, like me, you've spent a huge chunk of your life away from your 'hometown' it can be a great way of keeping in touch.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
A Scottish former Journalist Of The Year follows my blog. I might be able to look HB&B in the eye one day.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I know a lot of people don't really get on with facebook, which is fair enough, but when, like me, you've spent a huge chunk of your life away from your 'hometown' it can be a great way of keeping in touch.

Yes, I realise now that my reply could be interpreted as dismissive of those that do use it. That wasn't my intent - apologies. I can easily see that it serves a very valuable purpose for many folk.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
This guy.The one on the right.

grumio.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
CMS used to follow me on Twitter, after I did some photoshops of him.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Neville Staples of The Specials liked one of my photos on fb

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Get a few from Glen Matlock (sex Pistols) and John Rossell (glitter Band) and both wish me happy birthday.

scooter1

How soon is now?
I look after the social media accounts for our company, and am subsequently followed and liked by a lot of our very famous clients. This had lead to a lot of them 'following' my personal Twitter account which I only really use for Albion related info, and never actually post on

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bit random I know but although most won't have a scooby, I got two likes from SLF drummer Steve Grantley. I was quite chuffed.

I'll get me coat...

Who he ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here