Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
reading-l229-3261418_613x460.jpg

Bruno
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:12 21st August 2016
by James Hilsum
Albion's skipper reflects on yesterday's draw.
The way they play is quite expansive; they moved the ball quickly, but we got a draw and we need to learn from this kind of game. "
Bruno
Bruno feels Brighton & Hove Albion will take plenty of lessons from yesterday’s 2-2 draw at Reading, but admits it’s difficult to maintain the same level of performance every game.The Albion captain was frustrated to concede the first two goals of the season against the Royals and feels there is room for improvement defensively.
He said, “We were chasing the game, especially in the first half and we need to be more compact sometimes, but we know we cannot play all the games with a high tempo.
“The way they play is quite expansive; they moved the ball quickly, but we got a draw and we need to learn from this kind of game.
“The first goal was a silly free-kick and it was our own mistake. It’s a shame because we want as many clean sheets as possible and we couldn’t keep that run going.
“Now we are just looking forward to the next game and we focusing on that.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The Spaniard highlighted the improvement after the restart against Reading, and felt the Seagulls could have held on to all three points after Anthony Knockaert fired Albion in front.“We played quite well on the counter-attack, especially with Anthony on the one-v-ones and he was our most dangerous player.
“When we scored that second one, I thought that it would be easier for us because we’re normally good when we’re in front.
“But they scored quite quickly afterwards and we didn’t have time to create enough chances in order to get a third goal.”
Yesterday’s game was the third match that the skipper has played as a centre-back and he feels he is adapting well to his new makeshift role.
“Now I’m trying to enjoy it. It’s hard for me because I’ve never played there before, but I’m getting used to it and feeling confident that I can do my best in that position.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here