Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You wanna move to the south east then.

Oh :down:

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sure [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] will say the delays are all due to management, safety, lack of tea breaks or something...................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Missed the first two goals thanks to sh1te traffic today

theboybilly

I've learned my lesson. After going by motorbike or using the P&R at Foster Wheeler with poor results in past seasons I went by supporters coach today. Left the Amex at 10:30 and arrived at the Madejski at 1 o'clock despite a few hold-ups on the M25. We left at 5:15 and were back at the Amex at 6:55pm.....all for £20. I find it's the only way to travel to that match. I don't think I'd bother if my only option was the train.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
Just got back in from Reading, only took just over 7 hours to complete the journey from Reading to Burgess Hill!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Just typed in avoid motorways on google maps and it got us there a treat, parked up and walking to the ground at 1.45pm. Did the same on the way back and just came across country using A roads, stopped in Loxwood for some leisurely pub grub and indoors by 8pm. Avoid motorways, its the best way to drive.

theboybilly

Just typed in avoid motorways on google maps and it got us there a treat, parked up and walking to the ground at 1.45pm. Did the same on the way back and just came across country using A roads, stopped in Loxwood for some leisurely pub grub and indoors by 8pm. Avoid motorways, its the best way to drive.

Our coach driver, bless him, took us onto the M4 and then the little motorway down towards Bagshot and the A322. In no time we were on the M3 then the M25 missing out all the hassle around the M4/M25 junction and Heathrow exits. Once we were past the A3 it was plain sailing.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm driving to Newcastle next weekend.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I'm driving to Newcastle next weekend.

Just looking at your avatar reminded me of something.
An American Werewolf in London was on TV last night, I watched it, as I hadn't seen it for years and was surprised at how much I had forgotten.
I didn't realise that the young person playing chess at the 'Slaughtered Lamb' was played by Rik Mayall, I suppose he wasn't famous when I first saw it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Our coach driver, bless him, took us onto the M4 and then the little motorway down towards Bagshot and the A322. In no time we were on the M3 then the M25 missing out all the hassle around the M4/M25 junction and Heathrow exits. Once we were past the A3 it was plain sailing.

That's the route the Sat Nav took. Got back to the car at about 5:20 and was home by 7.

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
How come it took 7 hours Chaz? We got the 19:38 (ish) from Reading to Gatwick. Then the 21:02 from Gatwick to Brighton. I was home and snuggled up with a cuppa by 10pm!!

P.S. I love your pre-match videos. Thank you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here