Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crap performance but...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Great support and very loud from my seat:clap2:
Skalak was absolute dross and how slow is he lol...so slow he constantly looks for fouls:lolol:and sidwell was a close second...bong wasn't as bad as these two even though many had bong as the fool guy:glare:

Can't perform every week....should have lost but got a point :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    649 KB · Views: 1,257

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Actually it was probably just the songs tailed off quickly and there were long spells without singing as we tried to understand why the hell we looked bang average against a side like Reading

Is it just me that thinks that reads slightly arrogantly?

When we were at Withdean, & scraped into the Championship, there were teams saying ' with respect(!!) we should be beating teams like Brighton'.
Why? What gives any team the right to beat another, just because they think they should? Football isn't like that, especially in this division.
Thankfully, Hughton doesn't think that way.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It wasn't a great day at the office but we wil have more this season. When things aren't quite going right you have to dig in and grind out what you can. Reading had enough chances to win, so it was a good point. The target all season is to stay around two points a game. So, so far so good.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Is it just me that thinks that reads slightly arrogantly?

When we were at Withdean, & scraped into the Championship, there were teams saying ' with respect(!!) we should be beating teams like Brighton'.
Why? What gives any team the right to beat another, just because they think they should? Football isn't like that, especially in this division.
Thankfully, Hughton doesn't think that way.

It wasn't supposed to be disrespectful. I meant that we were very poor and if we had played half as well as we can do we would have won that game yesterday. Jap Stam got his tactics spot on as he exploited the fact we were a shambles when crosses were slung into the box. They dominated midfield which allowed them to get the ball wide. We should have shored up the midfield earlier and I think we would have won.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's Reading. For some reason they have the hex over us. We never seem to perform against them.

Next!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here