Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray & Virgo on Channel 5 highlights show

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Glenn Murray looks more comfortable on the pitch than on that sofa.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Virgs has put on some timber over the summer !!!!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Think you're being a bit mean about Virgs, I spoke with him at the game last Tuesday, he's hardly a biffa, frankly I wish I was as fat as him. Perhaps indeed, the camera puts on the pounds.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Glenn Murray looks more comfortable on the pitch than on that sofa.
Hopefully this will put an end to the stories being put about in 2011 that he was moody and difficult. Clearly he is a quiet guy, probably quite shy too.

More importantly, he's banging in the goals!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Think you're being a bit mean about Virgs, I spoke with him at the game last Tuesday, he's hardly a biffa, frankly I wish I was as fat as him. Perhaps indeed, the camera puts on the pounds.

Perhaps we need an NSC fashion expert on here, as Virgo was wearing pin stripes, he might have gone with the casual Channel 5 fake tan beach look :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have been listening to Lyndsey Hipgrave on the Danny Baker show for years, I never thought she looked the way she does.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I have been listening to Lyndsey Hipgrave on the Danny Baker show for years, I never thought she looked the way she does.
She seems to use her telephone voice when on TV and goes back to Geordie on the radio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here