Kermogant’s tackle

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Reminded me of the third tackle here.

Should have been red today!

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Was an awful tackle nowhere near the ball . I was confused what happened I thought he gave him a yellow initially and then a red ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Leg breaker, out of control, straight red for me. Clear revenge for an earlier clash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What's with the Reading fans booing Rosenior all afternoon and then one tweet I have seen congratulating Kermogent for nearly breaking his leg. I realise Rosenior is a former Reading player but what's the story, or are they just like that.

Their fans on the left hand corner were also more intent on fighting among themselves than supporting their team.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Horrible tackle ,deserved a red , very dangerous could of easily broke his leg .ref bottled it , Stepbhens tackle at Middlesborough was no where near as bad as this tackle and received a red ,

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Horrible tackle ,deserved a red , very dangerous could of easily broke his leg .ref bottled it , Stepbhens tackle at Middlesborough was no where near as bad as this tackle and received a red ,

But his tackle is magnificent

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Reading are a nothing club.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I really hate Reading. There's something about the fans and the club as a whole. Their fans abuse of Rosenior today, especially booing him when going off injured, was disgusting

I think for me it's that they have nothing of note to cheer about.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Kermorgant's out of control, reckless assault was of course only worthy of a yellow. Whereas Stephens trying to nick the ball at Boro when it was there to be won was a vile red card offence. Refs...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Kermorgant's out of control, reckless assault was of course only worthy of a yellow. Whereas Stephens trying to nick the ball at Boro when it was there to be won was a vile red card offence. Refs...

Not forgetting when Murphy lost his footing at Bolton and ended up with a red............ as you say, Refs.............

theboybilly

And then there was the gamesmanship afterwards. Reading were not ready with their substitution so Kermogant walked all the way back to talk to the ref thereby gaining Reading time to sort out bringing on that 7'11" lump of a defender. That was Reading for me today....little niggly fouls and shirt pulls (not to mention trying to con the officials) They played some decent stuff...not much but some but it's the cheating that I will remember

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Amazing that pulling a players shirt warrants exactly the same punishment as the assault on Liam Rosenior today, just proves that the powers that be really haven't got a clue.
Awful tackle, awful club, awful fans, awful place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here