Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Considering they have had one of the most difficult starts to the season and they currently sit top could they realistically challenge for the title and is anyone else as suprised as I am as I thought they would struggle to get to mid table

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We've only played 4 games!?!?!?!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not think that they will finish in the top six. That is said, however, with having not seen them play this season yet and based on last seasons poor displays mixed with some decent ones.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Considering they have had one of the most difficult starts to the season and they currently sit top could they realistically challenge for the title and is anyone else as suprised as I am as I thought they would struggle to get to mid table

Extremely unlikely to be title challengers. Possibly a chance of playoffs. But more likely top 10.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
They impressed me with their organisation when they came to the Amex last season. Who knows, I think it would be silly to write them off, but in my personal opinion their squad isn't too strong and they will be top 6 at best.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
No, they won't even finish top half. Sorry Dave the Gaffer or whatever your name is on here now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Organised and scoring goals....strength in depth? No idea....but definitely a harder game than some thought when they turn up at the Amex next month

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I suspect they have a decent 11 or 12 but when the injuries and suspensions kick in they might be found wanting. Momentum shouldn't be under estimated though - we will be for a tough game next month.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Could well be the 'us' of last year. Seem to have brought well and with Wells in the side have a decent chance.

They have turned down a lot of offers for Wells.

Sounds like they are going to be the type of side which grind out the one goal victories and before you know it they are up there challenging. I do have a feeling however that the clubs who wouldn't pay the asking price for Wells a few weeks ago might just come in with an offer in the last couple of weeks of the transfer window and whisk him away.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Early days. No doubt the Hudders fans are delighted, and so they should be. Will they stay the full distance? That's a lot harder than just making a good start over four games!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They have turned down a lot of offers for Wells.

Sounds like they are going to be the type of side which grind out the one goal victories and before you know it they are up there challenging. I do have a feeling however that the clubs who wouldn't pay the asking price for Wells a few weeks ago might just come in with an offer in the last couple of weeks of the transfer window and whisk him away.

Is that a clue Noo? [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Nope. They played Villa & Newcastle when they're not used to the Championship & pulled off an injury time win at home to mighty Barnsley! They'll slump once they lose their first game.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
No chance. Their squad is nowhere near strong enough to realistically compete. They'll finish anywhere from 10th-18th imo.

What makes you think their squad is nowhere near strong enough? Do you watch a lot of 2nd tier German football?

I thought they played well at the Amex last season and their recruitment this summer looks excellent.

They remind me of us, had last season to bed in a new manager who has some time to assess his squad and then surprise a lot of people the following season. Chris Iwelumo (predicting them to go down) will be last years 442 Magazine in the shit predictions stakes I suspect.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here