Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock credited with goal today

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Claiming another own goal after the Bristol City game at the Amex last season. Desperation. Even Dunk didn't celebrate with him, knowing it wasn't his goal. Really bad sign that he would need to claim goals he didn't score.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Claiming another own goal after the Bristol City game at the Amex last season. Desperation. Even Dunk didn't celebrate with him, knowing it wasn't his goal. Really bad sign that he would need to claim goals he didn't score.

Where does it say he is claiming it?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well done Sam...

... for the assist...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Your hatred of him really is a bit tedious and unnecessary. Watch the highlights. Clearly hits him. It's exactly why strikers take up the sort of position - to deflect anything that they keeper may otherwise keep out. It was probably going in anyway. Not the point though.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Your hatred of him really is a bit tedious and unnecessary. Watch the highlights. Clearly hits him. It's exactly why strikers take up the sort of position - to deflect anything that they keeper may otherwise keep out. It was probably going in anyway. Not the point though.

Certainly not clear, Sky still crediting OG.

Hopefully he'll kick on now, because I really felt he was awful yesterday. Even things he usually does well, he was hopeless at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Certainly not clear, Sky still crediting OG.

Hopefully he'll kick on now, because I really felt he was awful yesterday. Even things he usually does well, he was hopeless at.

Sky are still quoting OG because that was what was reported at the time. It's very clear it takes a deflection off him. It's one of the reasons he goes off celebrating as he does.

Totally agree about the second half though - it was a poor game yesterday. No one played well though.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sky are still quoting OG because that was what was reported at the time. It's very clear it takes a deflection off him. It's one of the reasons he goes off celebrating as he does.

Totally agree about the second half though - it was a poor game yesterday. No one played well though.

Reading FC match report also say OG.

Just saying........ [emoji2]

Van der Donkey will be delighted if Baldock has it....

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
That's a shame. It was such an amusing own goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here