Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who was the poster on here who started the 'sell Dunk now' thread last season - they should be a bit embarrassed now :lol:

Class player. We all make mistakes...

Dec 29, 2011
Finally has come of age. Gets a little better every season and has finally fulfilled his potential of being a Premier League quality CB and we're lucky to have him in this division.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who was the poster on here who started the 'sell Dunk now' thread last season - they should be a bit embarrassed now :lol:

Was it me if so I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong as I have criticised him in the past but he has suddenly matured and shown his ability. 12 months ago I was told that he isnt Premier material but I think that he has grown in the job and probably is now but not at the price many say of over £10m.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Albion equivalent of John Wayne at The Alamo. Has been for quite some time now. Big old weight on a home-grown boy's shoulders.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Was it me if so I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong as I have criticised him in the past but he has suddenly matured and shown his ability. 12 months ago I was told that he isnt Premier material but I think that he has grown in the job and probably is now but not at the price many say of over £10m.

You are always wrong. Your football knowledge is atrocious

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Not a clue BG - don't think it was you. But remember a few getting too restless re Dunk after he made a few errors. Yes, he makes the odd stupid decision, but he more than makes up for that in his performances like today/Tues etc...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Wasn't it you? :D

Jokes aside, after he got booked I feared the worst with still 30 minutes plus to play and Reading fans booing everything we did! But Dunky did well. Obviously maturing!

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
He was lucky not to be sent off with another moment of madness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here