Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Championship today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some interesting games and kicking off with Weds vs Leeds as the early Sky kick off. A draw beckons there I hope. Not sure why Sky keep picking derbies, they are normally as dull as ditch water.

Norwich not playing neither are Ipswich. Being a part time Sherlock I am guessing this is another dull derby Sky game later this weekend.

Will we still be top tonight? Tough call, this is the best and most competitive division in the world IMO, shame we need to get out of it :smile:

Will Stephens be in the squad?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/live-scores

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
It's not on sky

WHAT! The two biggest teams in the galaxy, against each other, surely millions of people would have taken out a subscription to sky just to watch this.

I an only think the Leeds chairman has banned the cameras again

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Back to a bunch of over paid big girls blouses rolling around on the floor because someone got close to them.

If I were American I'd have a syndrome name that I can call the feeling of watching football after some stunning Olympic performances.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Leeds v Wednesday is always an early kick off to stop the fans getting in the pubs beforehand. It's a fixture that's been fraught with trouble in the past.

Especially after Sky thought it was a good idea to put Wednesday :lolol: Leeds on a Friday evening that time and that pissed up Leeds CLOWN tried to attack the keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here