Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading fans not expecting much

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Copied this off Tony Kempsters Non League Forum (where are you going? Section)

Royals v Seagulls

... the self-styled 'Biggest club in the South', come to town; doubtless already griping we haven't given them three sides of our ground to accommodate their vast hordes of tens of thousands of travelling fans.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Royals v Seagulls

... the self-styled 'Biggest club in the South', come to town; doubtless already griping we haven't given them three sides of our ground to accommodate their vast hordes of tens of thousands of travelling fans.

Where do they get this idea?

And "4 - 0 to the Biggest club in Europe" (referring to us).
Maybe a total 'whoosh' moment for me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Royals v Seagulls

Self-styled?

We bloody well are!

:)

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Royals v Seagulls

More fuel for my 'Reading are utter tossers' fire.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Ah Yes - that quick thinking goal from our alert front pair and a rare winner from Paul the sick note Kitson in a 2-1 win. I think Reading had Nicky Forster playing against us that night...

He's coming on, he's coming on, Kitsons coming on .
:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
More fuel for my 'Reading are utter tossers' fire.
As if it needed it.

They do seem to be slightly misunderstanding the situation. It's not that we're the biggest club in the south, it's that they are a laughable tin pot outfit. So.much so that they brought about 150 with them last time they came here, fewer than Rotherham on Tuesday night. Reading are the Wigan of the south

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Based upon feedback of their first few games from a Reading supporting chum, and their signing of Swiss league nobodies, I have put hard earned cash on them being relegated this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here