Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday night drinking thread

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Currently a bottle of Long Blonde but not really enjoying it. Moving to the Longman APA afterwards.

Not convinced in their bottled stuff really.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Thanks HT. We're long distance STHs, a home game is a 10 hour round trip for us. Living and studying in Brighton is his dream.

Now, it's reality.

Congratulations young seagullwedgee:thumbsup:

I think it would take one of your boys just a little longer to do a round trip though:wink:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
First up: bacardi mojito.

2de18beaf3def3f05b5c46ddacee5615.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
greek-wine-cellars-gwc-kourtaki-mavrodaphne-of-patras-peloponnese-greece-10126054.jpg

Still my absolute fave. Working my way through a bottle as we speak.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A selection of Rascals Brewing cans - the ginger porter is fantastic - followed by whatever was left in the shop down the end of the road, namely UK 3.8% Carlsberg. Which is extremely poor, even compared to the Diageo licenced stuff let alone the Danish 5%.

The whiskey cupboard will be raided before bed, I think. There's an open bottle of Green Spot as well as a long open bottle of Bowmore 15 that need finishing.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I could do with a drink. The Magic Kingdom is the temperature of the sun. It's also dry, bar one restaurant.

Come my evening, I'll be getting stuck in at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I'll report back in about 5 hours.

41c81d2253764699654986e72e52cba8.jpg

My Mrs is currently there too, in Kissimmee. Saw someone in an Albion shirt earlier today!!!!

Oh and for me - 4 bottles - 2x Deuchars IPA, a St Peters Organic and a Dark Star Creme Brûlée to finish. Tired now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here