Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The bar owned by the Albion fan round the back of the Empire State Building?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ooh, I'm there next month. I had no idea there was a bar owned by an Albion fan, definitely paying a visit then.

Anyone been ? Whats it like, is there any Albion gubbins strung up around the place ?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Ooh, I'm there next month. I had no idea there was a bar owned by an Albion fan, definitely paying a visit then.

Anyone been ? Whats it like, is there any Albion gubbins strung up around the place ?

It's a pokey little place, but quite habitable. If I remember correctly, there's a Brighton shirt with "EATON" up on the wall. [MENTION=3733]papajaff[/MENTION] would know more.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

There was an Albion shirt on the wall when I went. And the owner was pleased when I donated my Millenium Stadium Play off cap.

He introduced me to a guy at the end of the bar who had umpired the game the night before at Citifield between the Cardinals and Mets (we won)
My kids were not as keen as me to stay in there all afternoon

Peteinblack

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Off to New York for a week's holiday next month - will definitely be visiting :drink:

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
$9 for a pint of Stella
$10 for a pint of Magners

Wowzers, the big apple ain't cheap!

Head to The Blind Tiger Ale House, cheaper and the ale is much much much better. In fact here's a journey

1) pint or two of Harpoon IPA in The Tavern on Jane
2) a few beers in The Blind Tiger
3) Dinner in The Spotted Pig

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Looking at the website it seems to suggest many different football shirts from across the globe adorn the walls. Maybe one of our was donated by someone?

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion my Albion

Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Feel free to cheer me on during the Chicago marathon.

When is the Chicago Marathon? I may have to alter my schedule. I'm staying at the future president's tower in what is called River North. My friends say it's close to where Marathon is run.

EDIT: should have looked it up myself, sorry. 9 October, it will take a bit of juggling but I'll try & make it work.

Jan 30, 2008

don't forget to walk in with your replica shirt on then
regards
DR

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
$9 for a pint of Stella
$10 for a pint of Magners

Wowzers, the big apple ain't cheap!

Yup, same last year, but all the bars around there were pricey. We tried Carraghers Bar round the corner, lots of soccery stuff, the place is half owned by Jamie, but blimey, you don't get much change when you buy a round, even the local brews were upwards of $10 a pint, and $12 for the missus for a very average glass of wine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here