Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cold feet. Old feet. New feet.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Just been ploughing through from the pilot onwards to get back into it. Will give it a go, was pretty strong at the time so might hold up. Hope they're not flogging a dead horse as it would be a shame.

Time will tell......

Pete and Adam being Man Ure fans in the show and real life should, and will not dampen my enthusiasm.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
It was great. But why did they kill Helen Baxendale?

She wanted out didn't she?

helenbaxendale.jpg :love:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Absolute sh!te...full of totally disfunctional people and as for her telling the groom that his Son was about to be expelled, two minutes before his wedding....rubbish...totally unnecessary and not good TV. IMHO.

TNBA

TTF

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I've never heard of it. Ah, I see it's ITV - that explains why, not a channel I ever go to.

With a few exceptions, nor me Dicky. Hence the reason that I know next to nothing about it. I do think Jimmy Nesbit is a fine actor and I quite enjoyed watching tonight. Not sure I will go back to it though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didnt see the first series but as this one was promoted so much I thought that I would give it a go but will not bother again. I like Jimmy Nesbitt in gritty crime type series but wasnt impressed with him last night in that role.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here