Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flexi four on sale

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Having purchased (again) bronze membership for me & my family at £20 a head, I read that buying a flexi4 I would get free bronze membership.

I can't help but feel slightly conned now. Have I been? / did I pointlessly fork out for bronze membership?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I mean, I don't think you were conned. But it was a touch uneccasry to buy the membership. Maybe try contacting the club regarding it? How long ago did you buy them?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I bought it pre season for priority to buy tickets. I want aware I'd get it free if I bought the flexi4

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you happily bought the membership? you bought a Flexi4 for the games right? you want to support the club? put it aside, you've not lost out you just paid out for something on offer later. like buying some shopping and finding the next week half is on special offer.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Having purchased (again) bronze membership for me & my family at £20 a head, I read that buying a flexi4 I would get free bronze membership.

I can't help but feel slightly conned now. Have I been? / did I pointlessly fork out for bronze membership?

Bronze / Young Seagulls Plus membership already purchased for this year who upgrade will have automatically deducted from Flexi 4

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Bronze / Young Seagulls Plus membership already purchased for this year who upgrade will have automatically deducted from Flexi 4

Really? This is what I was hoping. Maybe I didn't read enough but I'd like to think so..

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I've now read this & it is correct I'd get my membership fees deducted from the cost of the flexi 4 = even better value.

Aren't the club wonderful / I was worrying / moaning about something that wasn't happening anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here