Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier, Solly and Connor likely to feature in U23 game next week

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Think this game is on Seagull player according to [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION]

Hope they do play because i'm going to this as it's at the Broadfield stadium

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Didn't expect Solly back so quick! Great! Uwe & Conner CB partnership will be very strong at that level and interesting to view.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Looking like a sting line up for this game at Crawley. Going to pop along to watch this.

U23s playing Friday night as well so they might not be playing at Crawley on Monday. That said, Ben Hall will be with the first team on Tuesday and Saturday so the U23s would only have Barclay and Cadman as available 'U23' centre backs I think.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
U23s playing Friday night as well so they might not be playing at Crawley on Monday. That said, Ben Hall will be with the first team on Tuesday and Saturday so the U23s would only have Barclay and Cadman as available 'U23' centre backs I think.

The OS has Monday's game at Crawley, with Friday's game at the Amex. Then we've also got the Oxford cup game on Tuesday.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Solly March in tonight's squad.

"Solly March makes his comeback from long-term injury for Albion tonight.

The winger is in the under-23s squad for their first home game of the season against Aston Villa at Crawley's Checkatrade.com Stadium (7pm).

England under-21 March has not played since sustaining cruciate knee ligament damage at Derby last December.

Fellow long-term injury victim Uwe Huenemeier (groin) is not involved."

http://m.theargus.co.uk/sport/14696764.March_makes_August_comeback_for_Albion/

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Albion under-23s (from): Sanchez; Vose; Collar, Hornby-Forbes, Barclay, Cadman, Hall, Ward, Molumby, Hutchinson, Harper, Starkey, March, Bjordal, Ayunga, Tilley.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Good news, our new number 10, back in the squad mix at the end of September then I guess.

Where the hell is Goldson? I assume this means he is in the squad V Oxford?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No Hambo again.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Good news, our new number 10, back in the squad mix at the end of September then I guess.

Where the hell is Goldson? I assume this means he is in the squad V Oxford?

Saw him at Shoreham Tesco last Friday. I verify that he is at least at the walking stage of recovery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here