Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birthday present for 16 year old

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Few weeks away until my eldests 16th. Have no ideas.

Anyone got any suggestions for a kid I freely admit has had far too much on a plate

Get him/her nothing. Prepare him/her for the disappointment that life will throw at them in their coming years!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
sony-walkman.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A selection of cheeses. I have two teenage sons and they both like cheese.

If the teenage child is a girl then I can't help you, I have no experience in what they like.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
what does he like doing? What would he like to do?

It's quite hard knowing very little about him.

When I was 16 I just got given some cash and me and the lads booked a camping trip in Cornwall, took a national express coach, a change of clothes lots of beer and special cigarettes and spent a week down there. It was brilliant.

Maybe a trip away with mates could be on the cards? I know they would all rather by on some Spanish island but a trip with the lads that isn't all about pulling is pretty good for them as well

what does he like doing? What would he like to do?

It's quite hard knowing very little about him.

When I was 16 I just got given some cash and me and the lads booked a camping trip in Cornwall, took a national express coach, a change of clothes lots of beer and special cigarettes and spent a week down there. It was brilliant.

Maybe a trip away with mates could be on the cards? I know they would all rather by on some Spanish island but a trip with the lads that isn't all about pulling is pretty good for them as well

Into football. Everything Albion and does most away games. Like some bands I've never hear of. And spending hours in mc Donald's

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A henry of morrocan ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here