Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Return of the Rev/Arthur PTFC Tuesday night

First things first Peacehaven are at home to pace setting Haywards Heath on Saturday in the FA CUP, expect plenty of goals (hopefully the right way) £6 -£4cons - kids free

Return of Rev - the Mile Oak match for the following Tuesday has been outranked by the visit of Crowborough in the other cup that night.

Arthur - the visit of Crowborough will be postponed if the HH match is a draw on Saturday.

You gotta love non league!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Always makes me smile when people talk about NON-league teams. All of the clubs mentioned above are members of A league, so how can they be NON-league ?

Ok ok we all know non league refers to teams who aren't members of the EFL, but even so . . .

Always makes me smile when people talk about NON-league teams. All of the clubs mentioned above are members of A league, so how can they be NON-league ?

Ok ok we all know non league refers to teams who aren't members of the EFL, but even so . . .

So "non league" is wrong, however EFL is perfectly correct? .... I'm all turned around on the subject

First things first Peacehaven are at home to pace setting Haywards Heath on Saturday in the FA CUP, expect plenty of goals (hopefully the right way) £6 -£4cons - kids free

Return of Rev - the Mile Oak match for the following Tuesday has been outranked by the visit of Crowborough in the other cup that night.

Arthur - the visit of Crowborough will be postponed if the HH match is a draw on Saturday.

You gotta love non league!

Mile oak out ranked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be a tough 90 minutes against the heath! I'm sure you will see goals!:moo:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Actually that would be handy as I'm going to struggle to make it next Tuesday.

Best of luck Saturday. Crowborough kept up their cup tradition of being crap and scuppered the prospect of a trip to Carshalton which is a bugger as I'm stopping in London Village on Saturday night. Now I don't what to do. May just go to the pub. Might nip down to Dulwich Hamlet or I may drop in on the East London derby at Mile end Sporting Bengal against the great unwashed of Clapton.

Mile oak out ranked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to be a tough 90 minutes against the heath! I'm sure you will see goals!:moo:

Crowborough > Mile Oak.....get over it! :)

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Newhaven v Eastbourne Utd replay tonight

home tie awaits the winners

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
match tonight (sept 6) if anyone's bored

PTFC v Uckfield
Sussex county league
Grown ups £6/kids free/seniors £4
Prog £1
Beer £3.50 in a glass if yer in the bar
Chips £1.50

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
All local, All unpaid

I ended up at Peacehaven yesterday, through a friend of a friend and Peacehaven went 2-0 down and looked like there was no way back, they then got a goal back in the final seconds of the first half.

Second half Peacehaven dominated, 2-2 by the end, but it wasnt just a good result their performance was great, lots of small technically good players, really enjoyed it.

The referee got bullied into sending a Peacehaven player off for no more than a foul and bottled giving a penalty to a Peacehaven striker who decided to try and stay on his feet rather than going over, really enjoyed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here