Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's 18-year old blonde twins day.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good luck to everyone getting their A level results. Hope you all get what you need.

(Obviously you won't make the front of the papers unless you meet the requisites listed in the thread title)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I had my fingers crossed for a picture of 18yr old Scandinavian female twins, although I was half expecting an old jedwood photo.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Here's 2 from last year:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/identical-twins-pull-exact-same-6248044

PAYTwins-Claire-and-Laura-Newing-pick-up-their-A-Level-results.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
_39973500_triplets-pa300.jpg

August 2004:
In Truro in England,18-year-old sisters Lil, Helen and Kate Armstrong celebrate getting the grades they need to become the first set of triplets to win places at Cambridge University.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I wish I was still in my late teens/early 20's, because this always used to be a good Thursday night to go out on the pull.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Posted elsewhere and havent got a clue how old they are but wtf!!! I'm pretty certain they're not waiting for their A level results either but well worth a re-post I think.........

Bia-Branca-Feres-002.jpg

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Posted elsewhere and havent got a clue how old they are but wtf!!! I'm pretty certain they're not waiting for their A level results either but well worth a re-post I think.........

View attachment 77240

They are Bia and Branca - Brazilian twin sister synchronized swimmers, and regulars in the old NSC 'Sexiest Lady' polls.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I wish I was still in my late teens/early 20's, because this always used to be a good Thursday night to go out on the pull.

Nursing an espresso on a pavement cafe, reading a copy of Emma, and occasionally making a fuss of the chocolate brown cockapoo you've borrowed from a dog-loving friend are the weapons of choice for the older, more sophisticated gent. Works on more than one day a year too. Allegedly.

Mind you, it tends to attract posh-ish women, so you have to be ok with that.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Nursing an espresso on a pavement cafe, reading a copy of Emma, and occasionally making a fuss of the chocolate brown cockapoo you've borrowed from a dog-loving friend are the weapons of choice for the older, more sophisticated gent. Works on more than one day a year too. Allegedly.

Smooth :lolol:

Though I am intrigued: what would be the equivalent way for a female to attract men then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here