Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pricewise tips for York Thursday.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Currently abroad and unable to buy racing post. Internet playing up as well.

Does anyone know a link to pricewise selections for tomorrows (Thursday ) racing at York? Or just post selections here. Thanks.

Oh and yes I know picewise not as good as he was but still gets the odd winner.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
IMG_20160817_222513.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
You can always find them on Twitter from 8.30 the night before when the digital version of the RP comes out. I find Pricewise useful simply to understand why something is being backed. As Billy says, there is more chance of Cameron Diaz knocking on the door and noshing me off on the spot than getting on with Betway.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Looking at Oddschecker for a sea of blue at about 6pm usually gives the game away as those in the know have got on so they can do their filthy arbing:whistle: I find it mainly annoying when he tips one I fancy as the price inevitably goes South and end up being poor value. The halcyon days of Mark Coton and Mel Collier are a world away now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looking at Oddschecker for a sea of blue at about 6pm usually gives the game away as those in the know have got on so they can do their filthy arbing:whistle: I find it mainly annoying when he tips one I fancy as the price inevitably goes South and end up being poor value. The halcyon days of Mark Coton and Mel Collier are a world away now.
Pricewise prices are honoured at most bookies from 830 to 845 the following morning. (I think Betfred are 9am.)

Unless you're gubbed of course. :angry:

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Like most sadbrokes don't lay bets, 25 pence max stake for me, should be done under the trades description act for portraying themselves as bookmakers

sadbrokes.JPG

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Like most sadbrokes don't lay bets, 25 pence max stake for me, should be done under the trades description act for portraying themselves as bookmakers

View attachment 77234

I'm gubbed at sadbrokes too. That's why I went to Betway:

Capture.PNG

:clap2:

I love seeing the Pricewise LEMMINGS at 9am on a SATURDAY morning CHASING a half a point for their bets in the GOLDEN triangle down George St. I can't understand why the bookies don't lay them whatever they want especially the doubles and trebles, the times of PW having it off big time are long gone
The joke's on you, Mr E. I've just made myself a risk free £50 if that horse comes in. :thumbsup:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I have a feeling he has put the bok on something I've backed Tomorrow in the Ebor :eek::eek: A sea of blue on Oddschecker, which started at 4.30, is the tell tale sign. Luckily the SHREWDies are on at 20/1:clap2:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Is Shrewd one of TBs horses?
I see the owners are the Tapas Partnership, but colours are TBs with different sleeves.
Maybe TB, Bruno and Calde as joint owners?

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Is Shrewd one of TBs horses?
I see the owners are the Tapas Partnership, but colours are TBs with different sleeves.
Maybe TB, Bruno and Calde as joint owners?
I don't think so, Tony has Havana Beat running at 33/1. Scobie Jardine is a very shrewd trainer. Shrewd won here previously which has got him into the race and he ran a decent race last time when upped in class. He loves a strong pace and they are taking 7 pounds off him with a decent claimer. Don't expect to see him early as he will be coming late and fast.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I know precisely **** all about horse racing, but I'm a very trusting chap. Just had £10 EW on Shrewd at 11/1 on sky bet. Is this good?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here