Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T minus 48 hours until Brent..... go and get the guitar!

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I don't give shitty jobs. If a good man comes to me and says, 'Thank you, David, for the opportunity and continued support in the work-related arena, but I've done that, I wanna better myself, I want to move on', then I can make that dream come true too, a.k.a, for you.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I really want to go and see the film, but we're going to see Brent and Foregone Conclusion at Hammersmith Apollo next month and my girlfriend says it would spoil it.

All feedback appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Loved The Office, like most other stuff Gervais has done. But one of my comedy hates is the "funny song". Basing an entire film around comedy songs, going in tour as the band, releasing an album and a song book all reeks of unfunny desperation. As great as David Brent is he is not Alan Partridge and should be put to bed now.
The film looks awful.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I fully expect the film to be poor, as virtually every tv comedy show that has transferred to the big screen has failed to match or surpass the tv show. While not a direct transfer the main character is the same,

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Off to see it tonight, I'm prepared for either eventuality, but I genuinely hope it's not my Alton Towers

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
For me, Breny isn't even the funniest character in the office. So to do a film without the supporting cast seems odd imho.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That was my thought - it works so well as there's a number of superb characters, so unless there's some good ones in the film it seems unusual. Still, it'll perform well i expect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here