Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peculiar occurrence whilst walking back to the Bridge Car Park yesterday

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Gentleman was carrying a full case of beer on his shoulder (Moretti I think it had printed on the side) from the ground to the car park.

Why?

Sounds like it could have been an Italian yokel. I hope you follow this one up and let us all know the story when you eventually unravel it.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Gent A brings back a case of bog standard "premium Italian lager" via Euro Tunnel on behalf of Gent B. Both agree to meet and park at the Amex, where said bargain beer is exchanged in the car park. A cheaper than in the shops transaction

Gent A brings back a case of bog standard "premium Italian lager" via Euro Tunnel on behalf of Gent B. Both agree to meet and park at the Amex, where said bargain beer is exchanged in the car park. A cheaper than in the shops transaction
Good theory but it was after the game and he was walking from the ground to the car park with it. A case for Roy Grace to consider I feel.

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011
We don't need Roy Grace, a fella I got chatting to yesterday a Liverpool fan, told me about his luck the night before, were out of the blue he was offers a ticket to the game decided to check out the stadium
And spent a pound on a lounge raffle, the rest as they say is history, suffice to say he was enjoying the beverage last night.��

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Good theory but it was after the game and he was walking from the ground to the car park with it. A case for Roy Grace to consider I feel.

Gent A, being a 1901er, has a parking permit for Bennett's Field. Gent B has no such permit and bought a single parking permit for the Bridge car park. Gent A had decided to partake of hospitality in the newly-opened HB's restaurant, so arrived at the ground a full two hours before Gent B; hence they decided to meet to effect the handover of said beverages after the game, rather than before. I rest my case, m'lud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here