Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South West corner

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield
I'm in the South West Corner and I thought the "We're the North Stand / We're the South Stand" back and forth chant last night was the best I've ever heard at the Amex.

The usual flag bearers were there on my row, but I agree that there weren't as many flags as some of the games from the end of last season.

I'll ask what's up in the Facebook group. I'm guessing that the main organisers are probably off on holiday?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I'm in the South West Corner and I thought the "We're the North Stand / We're the South Stand" back and forth chant last night was the best I've ever heard at the Amex.

The usual flag bearers were there on my row, but I agree that there weren't as many flags as some of the games from the end of last season.

I'll ask what's up in the Facebook group. I'm guessing that the main organisers are probably off on holiday?

Oh, from the WSU I didn't hear SWC join-in. I only heard North Stand/West Stand. Actually going back to the OP, it would probably be a lot better for overall atmosphere if the SWC singers re-located to the NS; fill that gap between the police box bunch and the other cluster. Several times last night they were singing different songs at the same time.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Oh, from the WSU I didn't hear SWC join-in. I only heard North Stand/West Stand. Actually going back to the OP, it would probably be a lot better for overall atmosphere if the SWC singers re-located to the NS; fill that gap between the police box bunch and the other cluster. Several times last night they were singing different songs at the same time.

That's the one that still hacks me off, It's school playground stuff with our gang is better than your gang.

Was in SW corner for first time last night. Moved from my ST seat in the East to bring friends for a tenner.

Was what I expected to be fair. Would rather it louder and is prob more fun with a 3000 away allocation.

Biggest gripe is the distance to the train station

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here