Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the silkiest player ever to wear the blue & white stripes?...

Who's the KING of flair?

• Peter Ward

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • Vicente

Votes: 105 58.3%
  • Frank Worthington

Votes: 9 5.0%
  • Sergei Gotsmanov

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Anthony Knockaert

Votes: 43 23.9%
  • A. Nother (please state who in the thread)

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Yes crank up those flairometers this is all about swagger, panache, tekkers, skills to pay the bills.

Which player tops the FLAIR charts for you??

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Vicente. Knockaert is incredible but Vicente was untouchable pretty much whenever he played. Could understand why Valencia turned down £35m for him at one stage. Breathtaking.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Vicente. Knockaert is incredible but Vicente was untouchable pretty much whenever he played. Could understand why Valencia turned down £35m for him at one stage. Breathtaking.

Cannot disagree with any of that yet I still feel Knocky has contributed more in an Albion shirt.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Kemy Kemy+Agustien+Queens+Park+Rangers+v+Swansea+gV38I5oDBP_l.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mark Lawrenson had a swagger as he surged forward from defence. Sometimes Dunk reminds me of him :thumbsup:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hmmm, I find this a tough one. In modern times Vicente was glorious to watch as he could simply glide past players, but Knockaert is something else, I'm not sure I can bring myself to say he's better than Vicente but the unpredictability of his wand like feet often leave me dumbfounded.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Without a shadow of a doubt Vicente, Knocky plays a lot more and has contributed a lot more. But whenever Vicente entered the pitch, even for 20 minutes, he changed the game.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
but that wasn't the question you asked!

Vicente easily (and I do think Knockaert is brilliant).

I didn't state that was the question I asked... Just that Knocky has been better in the stripes IMO.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Neither can compete with AK, but I feel both John Byrne and even Wendy Wilkins were somewhat 'cultured'. Just as well for Wendy, who had a delightful knack of avoiding tackles....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Hmmm, I find this a tough one. In modern times Vicente was glorious to watch as he could simply glide past players, but Knockaert is something else, I'm not sure I can bring myself to say he's better than Vicente but the unpredictability of his wand like feet often leave me dumbfounded.

Agreed and well put DFP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here