Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Casper Ankergren?!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
He does it most times he's on the bench. Not sure why, but I've noticed he's done that quite a lot when he's been on the bench in recent years.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Genuinely thought he was coming on. I assumed at that point that Maenpaa had simply got bored and couldn't be bothered with the second half.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Can someone explain why he was a full kit w***** at half when he didn't even come on?!
I had feared the worst for maenpaa

The nerve of these football players, wearing football kits. What next? Kicking the ball?! With their feet?!

This is an outrage.

Albion my Albion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
No. No one can explain the question above.

I will attempt to explain the question. The O.P. was upset because he thought a gk that wasn't going to play in a match should never assume to wear a full kit which could signify to the fans that the gk would be over prepared for his duties. No one should put more effort into preparing than the starting footballer in his position has prepared. That is no way to win a starting job in my view. Being over prepared! Sheeesh! Showing the manager you're eager to be on the field! What audacity! How could he?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Ankergren is a sandwich short of a picnic. That's all.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So the OP wants Casper to sit on the bench in jeans and a t shirt as he is unlikely to play. If in the remote chance he is required I'm sure the ref will wait while he dashes to get changed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here