Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

27 more wins and we are up!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
??? How hard can it be?

Can't remember an Albion squad with such depth. If we keep what we've got and add a few by end of August I'm convinced we will do it!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
89 points should be enough. Oh...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Well we are a lot stronger right now than we were at this stage last season.
If we're lucky enough to keep hold of everyone and maybe bring in 1-2 more, why not?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can't remember an Albion squad with such depth. If we keep what we've got and add a few by end of August I'm convinced we will do it!!
It's an excellent team, but the money available to other clubs means there'll be some other excellent teams too.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It's an excellent team, but the money available to other clubs means there'll be some other excellent teams too.

You're right of course. However, money is not everything and I refer you to our League 1 campaign where it ultimately came down to team spirit rather than the big bucks.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
As an outsider (Boro) it looks like it's going to be the hardest season ever to escape the championship .. but I think you have a good team a great manager and I do genuinely wish you the luck needed to complete the package needed and take you up. In hindsight us losing the play off final to Norwich wasn't the end of the world and we did perform better in the big games the following season..hopefully it will continue this season as they are all big matches, in the same vein I hope you benefit from being so close last season and galvanize a team capable of winning promotion...good luck.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
As an outsider (Boro) it looks like it's going to be the hardest season ever to escape the championship .. but I think you have a good team a great manager and I do genuinely wish you the luck needed to complete the package needed and take you up. In hindsight us losing the play off final to Norwich wasn't the end of the world and we did perform better in the big games the following season..hopefully it will continue this season as they are all big matches, in the same vein I hope you benefit from being so close last season and galvanize a team capable of winning promotion...good luck.

You must have no life but thanks.

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014

There doesn't appear to be a hangover which is the most important thing at this stage. It's a very strong squad if we can keep it together.

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
You must have no life but thanks.

No I don't get that argument I have had some great banter from fans on forums other than our own...I have no time for slagging people off or disrespecting regardless of if it's a football forum or a motor forum, I have a lot of respect for Brighton and a complete understanding of how hard the championship really is so can't help but watch how this season pans out for you ...if you get promoted and we go the opposition way I will still be one of the first none brighton fans to wish you luck regardless of our plight...sorry for preaching.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Thanks. Signs are promising so far but it's a long slog !!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
No I don't get that argument I have had some great banter from fans on forums other than our own...I have no time for slagging people off or disrespecting regardless of if it's a football forum or a motor forum, I have a lot of respect for Brighton and a complete understanding of how hard the championship really is so can't help but watch how this season pans out for you ...if you get promoted and we go the opposition way I will still be one of the first none brighton fans to wish you luck regardless of our plight...sorry for preaching.

Fair enough mate. Sorry for my comment.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Have to see until we have played Newcastle away, if unbeaten by then, looking at top 4 at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're right of course. However, money is not everything and I refer you to our League 1 campaign where it ultimately came down to team spirit rather than the big bucks.
Yep, and hopefully the footballing gods have had a nice break and are back on duty, because they were awol last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here