Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Highlights ####

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Niki Maenpaa's flying save near the end should of been shown as well i think!. it was pretty damn good!.

Last edited:

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
What a ball from Norwood to Knockaert which resulted in the penalty for the 3rd. Was impressed by him, made a couple of dodgy mistakes nearer the end but he certainly looks like he has a good range of passing.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can somebody please explain the rules of football to me. Why wasn't the defender that fouled Murray for the penalty sent off? Even taking into account it was Hooper, I don't understand it. Murray was through, no other defender was going to get the ball, nor tackle Murray and it was a goal scoring opportunity?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can somebody please explain the rules of football to me. Why wasn't the defender that fouled Murray for the penalty sent off? Even taking into account it was Hooper, I don't understand it. Murray was through, no other defender was going to get the ball, nor tackle Murray and it was a goal scoring opportunity?
The rules don't count when you have a ref that likes to make it all about himself.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

I'm sure I heard somewhere that this season the rules have changed. If the professional foul is made in the penalty area, a penalty is given and no sending off, if it was outside the area then a free kick is given and the player is sent off.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm sure I heard somewhere that this season the rules have changed. If the professional foul is made in the penalty area, a penalty is given and no sending off, if it was outside the area then a free kick is given and the player is sent off.

You know what, now you mention it I vaguely recall hearing something along those lines as well. Ta for the reminder !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here