Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Hart - Leaving Man City?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Personally I think he's an arrogant, overpaid arse who has been a liability for a number of years. I still hope that he's got his dandruff problem under control though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I read that Guardiola does not rate him and he told him that he should start looking for another club. He needs to move clubs and work like crazy rather than swan around doing adverts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Still the best all round English keeper but Sam Alladyce will bow to press pressure and play Forster in the next England game.

If there's one thing Sam Allardyce does not and will not do, its bow to press pressure.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Personally I think he's an arrogant, overpaid arse who has been a liability for a number of years. I still hope that he's got his dandruff problem under control though.

Still a long way better than any of the alternatives though. Butland might be the way to go eventually, but Hart at his best (which he wasn't during the summer) is a far safer option than the vastly overrated Fraster Forster.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Guardiola rates Bravo above Hart but as a general goalkeeper stopping shots Hart is by far the better although Bravo may be better as an additional CB but what is a keeper for primarily to stop goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here