Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wearing Football Shirts on Holiday - Yes or No?

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
On holiday in Cornwall, and currently on a beach in St Ives proudly wearing Albion training shirt. Would happily wear the black away shirt aswell, but wouldn't put the blue and white stripes on. Just glanced to my left to see some guy no more than 40 yards away sporting an Albion hoody.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
On holiday in Cornwall, and currently on a beach in St Ives proudly wearing Albion training shirt. Would happily wear the black away shirt aswell, but wouldn't put the blue and white stripes on. Just glanced to my left to see some guy no more than 40 yards away sporting an Albion hoody.

I doesn't get much better than St Ives on a lovely evening like today.
If you haven't eaten yet try a restaurant in fore street it's called fired stone or something like that, great ale as well.
Anyway football shirts on holiday is a huge no from me, I wear a t shirt or polo shirt but that's as far as it goes.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
No, not for me. An Albion related T shirt perhaps depending on location but not a nylon replica shirt.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I doesn't get much better than St Ives on a lovely evening like today.
If you haven't eaten yet try a restaurant in fore street it's called fired stone or something like that, great ale as well.
Anyway football shirts on holiday is a huge no from me, I wear a t shirt or polo shirt but that's as far as it goes.

Don't you wear anything else ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Certainly not!

2806528.main_image.jpg

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I let my kids wear the blue + white stripes on holiday - & will until they are teenagers. Then they will have to stop

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
No from me,but that's just a personal choice. Used to go away with a mate who would wear a piece of different Celtic attire every time we went out .

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I was in Sandals Barbados last week and an American guy turned up straight from the plane in full Man Utd gear - knee length socks and all - and in 32 degrees and v high humidity.

I then had to explain the term "full kit wanker" to my missus. FFS!!!

No, no, no, no, no!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes, definitely, whyever not? Personally I don't but It's just a shirt, it shows a bit of pride in your team, and those modern climacool/dryfit etc shirts are ever so comfortable in hot weather. Really doesn't bother me in the least, unless it's a palace shirt of course.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Yes, if you're on a lads holiday then it can be a good way to meet new people, can also help when talking to the ladies too if they know you're from the same area as what they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here