Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray's goal scoring record at the Amex

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Goals to games it has to be the best of any player who has played there by a margin surely?

Two from one for the Albion
Two from one for Reading
One or is it two from not sure how many games for Palace (blocked that one out)

Have I missed any?

Hope I haven't put the kybosh on him scoring tonight to keep this run goingGoals to games

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Hopefully the record continues tonight :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Vydra?

No doubt others who have scored a couple in one visit.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
A few other Amex goalscoring bits and bobs (League games only):-

Ashley Barnes has the most goals, with 16, followed by Leo Ulloa with 13.

Daryl Murphy is the most successful Amex goalscorer who has never played there for the Albion, with 4 goals in 5 matches.

Wilf Zaha, Chris Martin and Matej Vydra have all scored 3 in 3. Albert Adomah and Troy Deeney have scored 3 in 4, with Henri Lansbury scoring 3 in 5.

Igor Vetokele has scored 2 in 1 match.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
He scored 2 in our 3-0 loss to palace
Pretty sure we scored in the first half of that defeat which ended up 1-3 but I have deliberately blocked from my memory who scored for them and will not open up the wound to find out if he scored one or two.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ignore

������

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
What he has shown is that he is playing for his team mates and works very hard. He was entitled to take the penalty that he won tonight but gave it to Hemed. I think that is a pretty cool gesture from penalty taking striker and sets a good example for teamwork.

Dec 29, 2011

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What he has shown is that he is playing for his team mates and works very hard. He was entitled to take the penalty that he won tonight but gave it to Hemed. I think that is a pretty cool gesture from penalty taking striker and sets a good example for teamwork.

To be honest FFS and penalties when wearing a brighton shirt no thanks.

We missed nine in that league one season and FFS missed loads....he even missed pre season this time

Stick him in a palace shirt however and he scored penalties left right and centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here