Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reece Burke?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Would be a good signing. Played very well in L1 for a young lad. Be a player we could develop like CG. Be surprised West Ham would let him go just yet

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Very promising player. Is there any indication a loan could be on? Seems improbable as he would be a bench option once we have our two absent CB's back fit.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Very highly thought of at the hammers, they wanted him to play last night. Can't see us buying him surely! Be brilliant if true! Wouldn't be a loan as would be reqd to play most matches.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

I thought Bilic had said he will try and loan him to
a club at a higher level that L1 this season. I could see us being interested in that. £7.8 million though seems a lot for us to spend on a CB who would likely be 3rd choice. Although if he's as good as people say that could be good business as a couple of decent seasons under his belt he would go for 3x that figure

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Fits our player purchase profile, although the price quoted above seems rather large!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My WHU supporting mate thinks Bilic wants him as back in the Hammers first team this season. He can't see it happening

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not to be confused then with Reece Oxford, who was the kid that did well in the Hammers' first team last season... close on £8m sounds a hell of a lot given Burke's lack of experience.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Player quoted as saying this' "This season for me, another loan move may happen.

"I think I'm going to try and do Championship – the next step – and see how the season goes hopefully playing Championship football and I'll hopefully get another load of games under my belt.'

From the club's official website just now - so may be coming our way.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Player quoted as saying this' "This season for me, another loan move may happen.

"I think I'm going to try and do Championship – the next step – and see how the season goes hopefully playing Championship football and I'll hopefully get another load of games under my belt.'

From the club's official website just now - so may be coming our way.

Would be nice, but I'm not sure he would get loads of games that he requires.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here