Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough U23s v Albion U23s at The Riverside Stadium, kick-off 7pm

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Interesting line-up; Will Collar at right-back, Ben Hall partnering Ben Barclay in the centre of defence.

Looks like Harper may play as the furthest forward (no other recognised striker in the starting 11).

Tyler Forbes also playing further forward (rather than at right-back).

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Looks like Hornby-Forbes is playing RW where he played a few times for Fleetwood, Ward playing LW

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I mentioned on here a few days ago that Hambo had posted a "story" on instagram showing his right knee in a brace. No idea about Bjordal.

Both were mentioned in the squad on the official site.

ALBION (squad from): Sanchez (GK), Vose (GK), Adekugbe, Barnett, Hunt, Barclay, Cadman, Hall, Hornby-Forbes, Cox, Collar, Starkey, Hutchinson, Ward, Tighe, Molumby, Sanders, Davies, Tilley, Meekums, Ayunga, Hambo, Harper, Davis, Bjordal.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...iddlesbrough-3248370.aspx#f9uLSUOetL6WkXJC.99

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just checking with anyone who knows more about the U23s than I do - do we have a GK on the bench there?

Edit: just seen the post above - question answered!

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I see that Albion actually have a media person tweeting from the game tonight:-

[TWEET]765237413526528000[/TWEET]

They have rarely, if ever, done that in previous seasons (we have had to rely on tweets by the home club before). I wonder if this will be repeated for the rest of the season - perhaps a higher profile for the U23s?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just checking with anyone who knows more about the U23s than I do - do we have a GK on the bench there?

Edit: just seen the post above - question answered!

Bailey Vose is the keeper on the bench.
Knew Hambo was injured. Bjordal missing is interesting can't see how or why he would make the bench tomorrow so guessing he is injured.
Thinking Forbes will play fullback so maybe going to play someone in front of the back 4 as an extra line of defence?
Surprised we are starting without a recognised striker (sayings on the bench) but there should be midfield goals from the DS this season.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Any updates?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just checked the fixtures and our u23's are playing at least 6 times at the Broadfield stadium. Delighted with this as it's just 10 mins down the road from me if that. Plus free entry. Our first home match is there.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A solid start for us and a good point. Back to back home games now with Villa up next. I'll be there

Last year we had a big problem with scoring goals.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just checked the fixtures and our u23's are playing at least 6 times at the Broadfield stadium. Delighted with this as it's just 10 mins down the road from me if that. Plus free entry. Our first home match is there.

If you can't ever make a game, you'll still be able to watch it anyway:-

[TWEET]765176676242354176[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here