Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team FOR Rotherham

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Stocko still in the frame

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No idea what Rotherham are about so cant pick best team to beat them ........ but I know a man who can !

Despite this , I think Murphy deserves to start for Skalak and based on the first half Fri its time for Stephens / Kayal to start together.

Rest picks itself

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
------------------- Stockdale ----------------
Rosenior --- Dunk ------ Bruno --- Bong
Knockeart --- Stephens -- Kayal --- Skalak
--------------- Murray ---- Hemed ----------

But it wouldn't surprise me if CH made a couple of changes

Murphy for Skalak and Baldock for Hemed.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Could easily freshen things up with Murphy for Skalak, Baldcok for Hemed and Stephens for Sidwell

Suspect with Rotherham who i hope will be defending deep the only change will be Stephens for Sidwell.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that when the team is announced there will be 2 changes from Friday : Maenpaa for Stockdale with Ankergren on the bench and Stephens for Sidwell. I dont believe they will take a chance with DS if there is any doubts.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Baldock for Hemed? Seemed to click against Forrest when he came on.

But then again Baldocks pace and work rate is good to have bringing him on around 70 minutes when defence is knackered

I'd stick with Hemed and Murray. Think Forest's defence was tiring when Baldock came on. Maybe Baldock can find his place as super-sub this season, coming on to run at tired legs.
Hoping Stockers is fit, but think Maenpaa is decent cover if not.
Would slot Stephens back in mid with Kayal, not that Sidwell hasn't done a sterling job.
Other than that, rest of the team the same for me.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
I'd stick with Hemed and Murray. Think Forest's defence was tiring when Baldock came on. Maybe Baldock can find his place as super-sub this season, coming on to run at tired legs.
Hoping Stockers is fit, but think Maenpaa is decent cover if not.
Would slot Stephens back in mid with Kayal, not that Sidwell hasn't done a sterling job.
Other than that, rest of the team the same for me.

Agreed, Sidwell was okay against Derby.

But against Forrest just looked to slow for the game, lost the ball too many times and too many misplaced passes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here