Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading still not a sell out?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Surprised to see tickets still on sale for this. Surely can't be many left? Local trip, Saturday, the good guys playing better than I can remember for some time, Murray on fire, Knockaert beyond that level whatever that is, what is not to like about this fixture other than the fear of tripping over on the dodgy Reading step?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I say this with trepidation but I would start with Murphy. Knocky doesn't seem to be as effective away from home. Maybe just the games I have seen granted

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I'm going, but I can walk to the stadium from where I live, so would be silly not to go. I think I have been to every game we have played there. No super fan it's just the easiest game to get to for me. Not sure I be overly tempted if I had to drive up from Brighton, though the £20 ticket would be a sweetener.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm going, but I can walk to the stadium from where I live, so would be silly not to go. I think I have been to every game we have played there. No super fan it's just the easiest game to get to for me. Not sure I be overly tempted if I had to drive up from Brighton, though the £20 ticket would be a sweetener.

All round to yours after for a barby, then

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

That's my parking slot sorted thanks.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We've played there a lot and as a result all the "day trip to local games only" lot have been there. This for some reason has created a real anal opinion of this game.

Makes no sense really . Can only put it down to a poor excuse for not attending.

As away days go , its fine. Easy to get too , station pubs ok , transport there ok . Good viewing from steep away terrace , smoking outside at HT.

Far worse about and due a win there

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
I do not understand why so many of you think it is difficult to get away from - it isn't.

Use the Foster Wheeler car park and P & R for a fiver. Always been back in car park by 5:30 and Bristol an hour or so later. Quicker than getting out of the Amex on P & R.

Just turn right at the motorway roundabout away from the ground instead of left and the traffic jams.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I do not understand why so many of you think it is difficult to get away from - it isn't.

It is if you go by train.

Only been there once, for an evening game, left just after the final whistle and ended up legging through the concourse to get the 11.00 train. Ticked off the ground now and in no mood to go back there

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
If I can afford it (which is dubious), how easy is the train? It looks like it's quite a way on the map. Better to go on the coach?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here