Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ffs murray

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Why couldn't he have finished off this set early. Now destined for another late night and no sleep

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm glad we subbed the Scot who lost the second set with the Brit who won the next two.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Well done Andy Murray.
Brilliant win despite his first service being somewhat askew.
Both players were absolutely knackered and well played Del Potro, a very brave performance.
Surely a hard way to win Olympic Gold and Silver. It exhausted me, lying on the sofa.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Well done Andy Murray.
Both players were absolutely knackered and well played Del Potro, a very brave performance.
Surely a hard way to win Olympic Gold and Silver. It exhausted me, lying on the sofa.

Couldn't get past midnight on this one, but I really wanted to see it. I feared a little for AM when I retired, that forehand of DelPo is awesome, you can hear how hard he hits it - he's not as fit a Murray, and backhand is a bit suspect at times. A really nice bloke too, while I desperately wanted AM to win, I wouldn't have minded too much losing to this Argie.

Still, the boy did it and added yet another entry to his CV. Well played that man.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well done Andy Murray.

This is good news, I must be fitter than I thought....I find it a breeze, but perhaps it's dedicated training. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here