Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bottom three in the Premier League

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be so happy if it finishes as it is right now!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who are they? Obviously West Ham and Everton as they haven't yet played.

They don't have a minus goal difference so don't feature

Burnley, Palace, Bournemouth prop it up at the moment

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Apparently the last 2 losing FA Cup Finalists have both been relegated the following season. Here's to a hatrick :drink:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apparently the last 2 losing FA Cup Finalists have both been relegated the following season. Here's to a hatrick :drink:

Yesterday I wanted to bounce last seasons long running relegation thread 'surely palace can't', but it's been moved to the wilderness, so hardly seemed worth it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As long as palace go down, I don't really mind about the other two.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
The bookies reckon we'll finish 12th at the moment, so you might be able to make a bit of cash if you think we'll go down.

Looking at the Palace squad you have to question where the goals are going to come from. Unless Benteke or similar striker arrives soonish then it looks like it'll be a season full of struggles.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Looking at the Palace squad you have to question where the goals are going to come from. Unless Benteke or similar striker arrives soonish then it looks like it'll be a season full of struggles.

That's definitely true, but Pardew has said we'll sign two strikers before the window closes so I'm optimistic. If Benteke is one of them then we'll be absolutely fine, the geezer is superb.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The bookies reckon we'll finish 12th at the moment, so you might be able to make a bit of cash if you think we'll go down.

Are you sure about that? The bookies I looked at have you joint 12th favourite with Swansea to win the league at 750/1, they then have 2 teams at 1000/1, 3 at 1500/1 and Hull at 2000/1. That's not the same as them saying that they think you will finish 12th.

Mind you, you're the one who told us last season that Palace were 'undoubtedly' a top 8 side and in a previous incarnation you also welshed on a bet about Freedman on here so you're not exactly reliable,.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The thing with the PL now is there are no teams that I want to see win a game, but an increasing number that I want to see lose - Palace, Burnley, Boro, Bournemouth, and others

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Who's idea was it to leave the transfer window open after the new season had already started.
Surely it would make more sense to have it close at least two weeks before the season kicks off.
A chunk of the season is spent with players having to adjust to new systems, which makes no sense.
It would also stop this, 'will he go or won't he' nonsense.

Oops, wrong thread.

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? The bookies I looked at have you joint 12th favourite with Swansea to win the league at 750/1, they then have 2 teams at 1000/1, 3 at 1500/1 and Hull at 2000/1. That's not the same as them saying that they think you will finish 12th.

Mind you, you're the one who told us last season that Palace were 'undoubtedly' a top 8 side and in a previous incarnation you also welshed on a bet about Freedman on here so you're not exactly reliable,.

Ah, I thought his posting style looked familiar.

The one and only Seaside Eagle, the man who made bets, proceeds of which were going to REMF and promptly welched on them when he lost and disappeared.

Even his own on BBS told him to pay up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So ThePaddy is Seaside's newest regeneration ?

Very obsessed.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here