Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sorry if already mentioned, but I thought that Dale being on the bench, then actually coming on was very significent last night.
The biggest bonus was the commitment showed when he went for a 50/50 tackle in front of the East Stand with 4 minutes to go.
That was hopefully a sign that he is staying with us.

Stephens, Kayel, Sidwell and Norwood is a great midfiled four.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No, he showed great commitment...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is a professional footballer so will do his best for whoever it is . The significant point is his wife tweeting that she is happy in Brighton apparently. She will obviously be a deciding factor.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He is a professional footballer so will do his best for whoever it is . The significant point is his wife tweeting that she is happy in Brighton apparently. She will obviously be a deciding factor.

The city, the weather, the beach, the pier etc, i am sure she would prefer Burnley though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well, I don't know. He didn't look too enthusiastic when he came on for Hemed. I could be reading into it, but he didn't look too "up for it".

Jesus you really post some bollox on here

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Significantly, he was in the squad, he did come on as a sub and he did rather well. Not conclusive I know, but I think it's fair to see it as a small sign in the right direction.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Surely the fact he played AT ALL should be a far greater sign of his commitment to the club (for now). Hughton would never play anyone who'd made it clear he 'wasn't up for it'. We are Brighton, not Villa, thank goodness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here