Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours up North that Forestieri is off - Not in squad today!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
As I said they are rumours...

But if true...smash the transfer record Uncle Tony!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Newcastle want everything and anything that isn't nailed down. They'll be back for Knockart anytime soon.
Thankfully AK is staying at the albion. In fact I now think they are all staying - although we are obviously open to teams signing Holla and Elvis.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Newcastle want everything and anything that isn't nailed down. They'll be back for Knockart anytime soon.

Except Knocky has come out and said he is staying....Has Forestieri? Derby and Newcastle are after him...So we won't be able to compete on wages I would have thought.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wednesday have plenty of money and- you'd think- momentum. I find it hard to believe they'd willingly sell him to another Championship team.

Derby reportedly offered £7m for him last week. I bet you could hear the laughter from the Wednesday boardroom in Manchester :lol:

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Thankfully AK is staying at the albion. In fact I now think they are all staying - although we are obviously open to teams signing Holla and Elvis.

Really hope you're right because our little buddy is the difference between autos and the play-offs.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Except Knocky has come out and said he is staying....Has Forestieri? Derby and Newcastle are after him...So we won't be able to compete on wages I would have thought.

Didn't realise he's said that. Good news then.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

If Newcastle lose again today I think they will be battering our door down for Knockeart in the coming weeks, so in a funny way I really don't want them to have a bad start to the season

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Wednesday have plenty of money and- you'd think- momentum. I find it hard to believe they'd willingly sell him to another Championship team.

Derby reportedly offered £7m for him last week. I bet you could hear the laughter from the Wednesday boardroom in Manchester :lol:

My mate who unfortunately lives in Sheffield has said that the Chairman has been making noises about being close to FFP. With Fletchers wages, reportedly 35k a week and improved contracts for a couple of other key players, the price may be too tempting to turn down.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
If Newcastle lose again today I think they will be battering our door down for Knockeart in the coming weeks, so in a funny way I really don't want them to have a bad start to the season

I can't see us selling to a promotion rival no matter what... Why weaken us and strengthen them?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Him not being in the squad is all speculation anyway: they're playing in the late kick off, so their team hasn't been announced yet.

I mean, I hope he does leave, as they're vastly weaker without him, but that said, going to Newcastle wouldn't exactly help our chances either, so...

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Him not being in the squad is all speculation anyway: they're playing in the late kick off, so their team hasn't been announced yet.

I mean, I hope he does leave, as they're vastly weaker without him, but that said, going to Newcastle wouldn't exactly help our chances either, so...

As I said they are rumours at the moment but it is a hot topic of debate and worry in half of the steel city.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here