Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pycombe any good

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
Getting there was fine but we missed a bus by a nanosecond, including waiting at pycombe and driving to the Amex, we were 55 mins on the bus. So, left home at 6 (Hassocks) and got to the stadium at 7.15.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
When they said park and ride.....

ThreeMenonaHorse1936_457_678x380_01202015011050.jpg

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Arrived just after 5, parked up and waited until the last seat was taken on the first bus and left Dodge City at once. Clear run, took about 15 mins. In Dick's before 6.

Simple and easy experience.

Same back....clapped the players off, ambled up the road and waited about 10 mins.

Easy peasy.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This reminds me. Twice during the Forest game, they did a PA call for the owner of a silver BMW which had been left at the Mill Road P&R.

Nobody ever wants to hear this about their car, do they? :lol: We were having bets in our seat as to what had happened to it.

I went for "left handbrake off: car now in the petrol station, in pieces". Any of the Mill Road regulars able to enlighten us?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This reminds me. Twice during the Forest game, they did a PA call for the owner of a silver BMW which had been left at the Mill Road P&R.

Nobody ever wants to hear this about their car, do they? :lol: We were having bets in our seat as to what had happened to it.

I went for "left handbrake off: car now in the petrol station, in pieces". Any of the Mill Road regulars able to enlighten us?!

BMW you say? Probably parked with no consideration and was blocking cars in is my guess.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Used the equestrian centre on Friday. Had about a 10 minute wait for the bus to fill up. got to the ground in about 20 mins. Very easy on the way back. strolled straight on to a bus, and was back home in Heathfield by 11pm. Will be using again on Tuesday.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Used the equestrian centre on Friday. Had about a 10 minute wait for the bus to fill up. got to the ground in about 20 mins. Very easy on the way back. strolled straight on to a bus, and was back home in Heathfield by 11pm. Will be using again on Tuesday.

What time did you get there?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Do we know if the new P&R sites are operating again on Tuesday? I can't see anything on the Seagulls website, I used the Sainsbury's P&R and it was excellent both ways.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Bloomin long way to go from Heathfield no?!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Memories of Withdean hearing that announcement :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Couldn't hear the first one PA was awful

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here