Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Hove Sainsbury's P&R

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Obviously not an option for Saturdays due to Sainos needing the parking spots but could this be used for night games on a regular basis? Thought it was excellent last night, was straight to the ground and home the earliest I've ever been. MUCH simpler and less stressful than the trains.

Appreciate the cost of the extra buses may be prohibitive but, with Falmer possibly closed or part closed on Tuesday again I would at least like to see this again for Tuesday's game. Doesn't seem to be an option though :(

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Obviously not an option for Saturdays due to Sainos needing the parking spots but could this be used for night games on a regular basis? Thought it was excellent last night, was straight to the ground and home the earliest I've ever been. MUCH simpler and less stressful than the trains.

Appreciate the cost of the extra buses may be prohibitive but, with Falmer possibly closed or part closed on Tuesday again I would at least like to see this again for Tuesday's game. Doesn't seem to be an option though :(

Looks like it will be
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/brighton-hove-albion-rotherham-united-3242172.aspx

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Lewes station one was ok but parked a 10 minute walk from the Amex. Got the train back but I imagine the pitch black track back to the coach after the game would have been difficult to navigate down

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing

Agreed, coming from Worthing it was a much better P&R experience than Mill Road, shame this cant be an evening option as suggested. Trains are usually fine on the Saturdays, hell on midweek nights, so it would make sense.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It was a beautiful park and ride.

Is it foolish to assume that Falmer station is open on Tuesday night ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here