Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murrays on fire, your defence is terrified !

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Was great to hear the North Stand singing this towards the end of the game last night ! Hope this gathers momentum over the coming weeks ! UTA !

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
No. No it isn't. It's embarassing, and cringy. It's a good song, called Will Grigg's on fire, and it was clever and inventive from the Wigan fans and good fun at the Euros. But lets leave it at that-come up with our own songs.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Eagerly awaiting your suggestions for these new songs.

Let me have a think. My point being jumping on the bandwagon and stealing this song is very very, cringy.

albionite

May 20, 2009
No. No it isn't. It's embarassing, and cringy. It's a good song, called Will Grigg's on fire, and it was clever and inventive from the Wigan fans and good fun at the Euros. But lets leave it at that-come up with our own songs.

Who cares? It's noise. Which one of our songs hasn't been stolen?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
might like to include in any chant/song
HE COULD HAVE HAD MORE

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Cringey, copied and corney maybe...

But sounded bloody brilliant and for that reason I'm in.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
The OP has got it all wrong! The rules of NSC state we're only ever allowed to sing songs that haven't been sung before....which leaves us with about one song. Please sit in silence from now on, unless you have an original footballing concerto that needs sharing. Make sure no one has ever thought of it before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
There are a load of songs that someone once did first and now most clubs have a version of, but Will Griggs on fire is different, in that we all know where it started, even know which Wigan fan came up with it and it will always be Will Grigg and Wigans song.
What we should take from it, is that if you can be bothered, there is something different to be had.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Apart from being a rip off of someone else's chant, it doesn't actually scan as there are one too many syllables in Glenn Murray

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

We'd better not sing our Knockaert song any more as it was sung for Paddy McCourt at Celtic.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
There are a load of songs that someone once did first and now most clubs have a version of, but Will Griggs on fire is different, in that we all know where it started, even know which Wigan fan came up with it and it will always be Will Grigg and Wigans song.
What we should take from it, is that if you can be bothered, there is something different to be had.

It was started by Newcastle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here