Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lansbury

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Now that Barton has vacated the Championship is Lansbury making an early bid for Cock Of The Season. Last night all he seemed interested in was chatting to the ref, being involved in the arguements surrounding every decision and trying to trip or barge any Brighton player who had the ball. Contributed very little to the Forest team apart from acting the dick.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Lansbury is a dirty player and gets on my nerves but he still has a long way to go to hit the lows of Joey Barton

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Same as every time we play Forest. He has serious anger issues.
I would suggest that is the reason he is playing for Forest. Very talented player but appears to be a very unpleasant individual.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Same as every time we play Forest. He has serious anger issues.

Yes, I recall he was an utter cock when we played Forest last year.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Lansbury is a dirty player and gets on my nerves but he still has a long way to go to hit the lows of Joey Barton

Such a shame though, he was a very promising player at the start of his career. That promise seems to have evened out though, and he has probably found his true level now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
That Pereira charged around like one/either/both of those Da Silva eejuts. Appeared prepossessed with causing damage.

He'll become a cult hero at Forest as he probably would anywhere (here included). Absolute carnage & mayhem! Reckon his collection of yellow & red cards by the end of the season will take some matching.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I actually quite like him, every team needs a player like that, to get into the opposition's faces and disturb their rhythm, believe it or not we have several, they are just more subtle.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Now that Barton has vacated the Championship is Lansbury making an early bid for Cock Of The Season. Last night all he seemed interested in was chatting to the ref, being involved in the arguements surrounding every decision and trying to trip or barge any Brighton player who had the ball. Contributed very little to the Forest team apart from acting the dick.

lansbury is number 1 **** in this division....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Way short on the Barton scale and more like a pantomime villian than a paid up member of the gangster mob

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't we try and get him on loan before he went to Forest?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
There were several occasions last night where two Forest players surrounded the referee.

That is supposed to be a booking this season. Lansbury was the main culprit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has a pretty decent record of scoring against us, so I was pleased to see he got nothing out of last night's game.

One who- like Josh McEachran- was once hailed as the Next Big Thing. And then got loaned out around the clubs, ending up at a mediocre Championship club. I think he's still probably one of Forest's better players, though on the evidence of last night, that's not saying a lot. Them leaving out Assombalonga probably did us a favour, as that lump they did play up front was spectacularly useless.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He also has a man bun these days, which is unforgivable.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Diving, conniving tw@t.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here